Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Twice Cooked Pork: Sichuanese Cuisine

I changed it up today and decided to pay Sichuanese Cuisine in Redmond a second visit.

Twice cooked pork is a very good dish that typically consists of thinly sliced pork belly (like bacon), some veggies, and fermented black beans. I wasn't eating it to review it, so this will be brief.

From Wikipedia, "The Sichuan people are said to have a tradition of enjoying a feast every 1st and 15th of lunar months, with this dish as the main course"

This is a tradition I would like.

Sichuanese's twice cooked pork was very good. It's been years since I've ordered this so I don't have much to compare it too but I really enjoyed it. I also ordered steamed dumplings.
It was a stressful day, and although I wasn't planning on it, I ate Everything:

No comments:

Post a Comment